January 30, 2010

Updates - autumn LE's, lip butters, spring LE's, & new regular scent!

Just wanted to post a quick update regarding the Autumn Limited Edition Scents...

Last day to get them is tomorrow - through midnight 1/31!

Scents that will return next autumn (9/1/10):
Chai Tea
Gingerbread Cookies
Mulled Cider

Scent that will NOT return again - last chance:
Maple Pecan

Scent that I'm still undecided on - was not a huge seller, but the people who tried it liked it.  If you want me to bring back this one next year, please let me know - here or on etsy:
Carrot Cake



Other news - the Luscious Lip Butters will be returning by Monday 2/1!

I will probably be adding a few LE flavors in the next month or two, but for now - the flavor lineup:

Black Cherry
Like biting into a perfect juicy Black Cherry. This flavor is tart and sweet and very, very strong!
Chocolate Cake
Dark, rich and almost sinful, like a scrumptious piece of moist devil's food cake. This is not like sweet milk chocolate, it's darker - yum!
Coconut Lemongrass
An exotic tropical flavor that pairs milky coconut with tart lemongrass for a fresh, adult flavor.
Fresh Spearmint
A refreshing blast of fresh spearmint that will help you feel cool even on a hot summer day!
Honey Bee
Bzzzzz - this golden, sweet honey flavor has all the great taste of real honey without the stickiness! Vegans take note - there is no real honey in this, so it's still animal-safe for you, just like all my other flavors! :)
Key Lime Pie
An amazingly realistic key lime pie that is so tart and delicious and you can even smell the meringue and crust too - you won't believe it!
Lemon Drop Candy
Tart and sweet at the same time, just like those sugar-coated lemon drop candies that you love!
*note - this is replacing the Lemon Cheesecake from last year - it's much more tart and sweet with no buttery vanilla notes like the Lemon Cheesecake - it's stronger too!*
Mango Peach Sorbet
Combining the best of these two fruits, delicious mango and peach tango in this cool, creamy treat!
Morning Brew
A coffee-lover's dream...now you can have the delicious coffee flavor that you love all day long - without the caffeine!
Pineapple Orange
Yum - sweet and juicy pineapple & orange, just like a tropical drink!
Pink Lemonade
Sweet & tart lemonade with strawberries and sugar - the essential frosty summer beverage!
If you tried our Pink Lemonade Summer Limited Edition fragrance last year, then you'll really love this...same scent now in a lip butter!
Spiced Chai Tea
A warm, spicy blend of Earl Grey Tea with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and other spices.



♥♥   SPRING 2010 LIMITED EDITIONS  -  WILL ARRIVE on 3/1/10  ♥♥

I'm still finalizing the testing and lineup of the new Spring 2010 scents, but I can tell you a few things now.  These two scents will be returning from last year since everyone seems to love them:

Garden Greens
Very green and herbal, with notes of peppermint, eucalyptus, thyme, and hints of ginger, along with a base of amber and musk to anchor everything - really zingy & refreshing!

Honey Blossom ■  
This is not the sickly sweet honey you may have smelled before - instead, it's like raw honey: honey nectar with a floral touch of honeysuckle and jasmine, with a little bit of vanilla - soft and sweet!


And some of the other scents I'm currently testing:
Strawberry Kiwi
Heather & Hyacinth
Calla Lily (or a lily / orchid / rose bouquet blend)
Sweet Pea (I've never smelled a sweet pea, so I'm enlisting my mom's help & a friend who's a floral person - lol)
Fresh Cucumber (or a Cucumber / Marine / Kelp spa-like blend)
pomegranate blend (I'm loving this so far - pomegranate, peach, strawberry, orange)
coconut creme Easter egg - like the Cadbury creme eggs (may be a special LE for a month only)



BAD NEWS......DISCONTINUED SCENT:
Raspberry Seeds has unfortunately been discontinued due to a supplier issue & the fact that I can't find a good replacement!  I'm so sorry!

GOOD NEWS......NEW REGULAR SCENT (The Orchard Collection):
This will replace Raspberry Seeds as a regular fragrance in The Orchard. I love it & hope you will too! This will be in the shop by next weekend (2/6 - 2/7).

■  Blackberry Seeds 
Realistic wild blackberry scent that you would swear are fresh-picked right off the vine - pure berry goodness.



Well, that's all the official updates I have for now!  Before I go, I have to share one more pic of my new kitty, Max.  Isn't he adorable?!?!!!   :)  Oh...by the way...YES, that is a leopard-print couch and YES, in spite of my best efforts with the lint roller & vacuum, it's already half-covered with Max hair!  lol

4 comments:

Pili said...

Oooooh, I love some of those scents!! And I need to get some Chai tea before it goes away till next autumn! My friend needs to have it!

Taylor said...

I can't wait for Spring to order more scrubs!
I hope you do the Kiwi Strawberry!

agameofthree said...

I'm so glad that Chai Tea will be returning next year! :D

Can. Not. Wait. for the lip butters! <3

Donna said...

I appreciate your comments & excitement - so sorry about having to shut down my shop for now!! I know I've contacted you all via etsy, so you're aware of the situation, but I need to post an update to my blog too so everyone off etsy can get the update.

Keep an eye out here for updates on any future openings (even if they're only temporary)!! :)